Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thanks to them I've become a gossip addict

It's about Aoi and Kazuki.


(laughs)


Lately my yaoi-radar has been beeping loudly whenever something new came up about them. It began when a fanfic appeared in Jrockyaoi, the pairing was AoixKazuki (I'm so sorry but I forgot who wrote it ><). Normally I don't read crossover pairings, but something attracted me in the fanfic's header. It said, based on Kazuki's blog entries. That made me lift a brow. If it was based on blog entries, wouldn't it be like, based on true story?

The fanfic was about Aoi treating Kazuki for dinner (and how it continued, but I don't really know, I didn't exactly read the whole fic... orz). I knew that GazettE boys had hung out with Screw (I think Aoi, Uruha and Sakai went for drinks with Screw one night), but I never knew Aoi was that friendly with Kazuki. So I googled for Kazuki's blog, searching for the entry that got me curious. I found it.


Well, it was interesting, to say the least (laughs).


In that entry Kazuki spoke of Aoi treating him out for dinner, and then he brought him to his apartment (Aoi brought Kazuki, I meant) and let him play the oh-so-legendary ~en~ (Aoi's guitar). Now if that wasn't yaoi-alert, I don't know what else. (laughs)

It's amusing because Kazuki seems to be an Aoi-fanboy. When I backtracked, there were more entries (I can't remember how much, but there were more) about his meetings with Aoi and Uruha. Such a fanboy; he was so happy when Aoi, Uruha gave him stuff, equipments they no longer use.


I know I am such an AoixRuki die-hard fangirl, but I can't deny these 'hints' made me squeal like the dedicated fujoushi that I am (laughs).


And tonight, unexpectedly, Kazuki popped up in twitter. Yes, that's right! He now has a twitter account, following two of his bandmates and, of course, Aoi! Can you guess who he followed first? Without a doubt: Aoi.


So I squealed again.



Aoi hasn't followed Kazuki yet (he hasn't been checking his twitter, I'm worried... So much for hoping he'd spam all over my timeline (cries)). I can't wait until he does. I can't wait to read what they might tweet to one another. Okay so that's the fujoushi in me speaking, but really. Let's just wait until Aoi logs in again. Come on man, MUCC's Tatsuro tweets insanely, I know you can do better than him! (laughs)


Okay, until then, I'll be around to stalk them both.

1 comment:

  1. oh i TOTALLY agree:D
    their very apparent mutual affection has me thinking things in the fujoshi direction too;P
    i don't remember reading any fics with this pairing, and i was waiting for some~~ jrockyaoi, you say? i'm so going to scan through it now:D

    ReplyDelete