Monday, June 21, 2010

The return of the unknown

Oh hell.

Do you want me to be honest? Well, honestly, I forgot about the existence of this blog until a few days ago I was lurking around in twitter and saw a bunch of people updating their blogs. I suddenly thought, wouldn't it be nice if I wrote some crap in the blog I had... And then I thought. Oh my god. I have a blog!

Yes. This blog has a very pitiful fate to be so cruelly forgotten.

Which then gets me thinking, is this a good thing, me coming back to this blog? I don't know. Hopefully it is.

Truthfully I have tons of things I wish I could've written right after they happened. People disappointed me, I disappointed myself. I met awesome people and awful people met me. Friends came and went. Stories passed without a history being recorded. My mistake.

This may be another wishful thinking, I mean I know I'll never be a dedicated enough blogger. I already fail hard as a writer. But once in a while I might actually drop by in here and post a story or two, or a dozen if I'm up to it. The point is to share, isn't it?

So once again, greetings and hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment